Please mark your calendars and share with your members the Due Dates for articles and photos for our newsletter. The Cal-Liope is published bi-monthly and is intended not only to inform our membership about statewide and local chapter activities, achievements and plans, but to also serve as a recruitment tool to tell non-members the benefits they will gain by joining our association.
The Cal-Liope is published electronically bi-monthly and a notice is sent out, with a link to obtain the current issue. If you wish to obtain, or re-read a past issue, scroll down to our archives.
Articles and photos are due by the due date each other month:
Jan/Feb (Due: Jan 15th)
Mar/Apr (Due: Mar 15th)
May/Jun (Due: May 15th)
July/Aug (Due: Jul 15th)
Sept/Oct (Due: Sep 15th)
Nov/Dec (Due: Nov 15th)
- Anyone can submit an article!
- Please submit your article(s) as a WORD document, with Arial font, 12 point, and single-spaced.
- The preferable length of an article is half a page, or no more than one page.
- Please do not use any formatting.
- Please include a Title for your article(s).
- Under the Title include a By: Your Name and Local Chapter (include the office/position you hold, if applicable).
- Please use this opportunity to tell current and potential members your CWC story, your accomplishments, your plans for the next six months, how they can benefit by being a member, or even your experience at one of our events/training.
- When quoting others in an article, please obtain their consent to do so; a copy should be sent with the article.
- Do not embed pictures in your WORD document/article.
- Send your photo(s) as a .jpg, .png, or a similar format as an attachment in its original/actual size (do not reduce it).
- Include a short caption for your photo(s) in your article’s Word document; identify those pictured, as appropriate. Please send everything together in one email.
- Send your article and corresponding images as attachments to the Cal-Liope Editor, Yvette Quevedo, at email@example.com with a cc to Val Moeller at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to all your submissions!