Please mark your calendars and share with your members the Due Dates for articles and photos for our newsletter. The Cal-Liope is published bi-monthly and is intended not only to inform our membership about statewide and local chapter activities, achievements and plans, but to also serve as a recruitment tool to tell non-members the benefits they will gain by joining our association.
The Cal-Liope is published electronically bi-monthly and a notice is sent out, with a link to obtain the current issue. If you wish to obtain, or re-read a past issue, scroll down to our archives.
Articles and photos are due by the due date each other month:
Jan/ Feb (Due: Jan 15th)
Mar/ Apr (Due: Mar 15th)
May/ June (Due: May 15th)
July/ Aug (Due: Jul 15th)
Sept/ Oct (Due: Sep 15th)
Nov/ Dec (Due: Nov 15th)
- Please submit your articles as a WORD document
- Please do not use any formatting
- Please do not embed pictures in your WORD document/article. Send all photos separately
- When emailing your photos, send the actual size (do not reduce the size)
- Please title your articles
- Under the Title include a “By…… (Your name, local chapter and local chapter office)
- Send your article as an attachment to your email to Yvette Quevedo at firstname.lastname@example.org with a cc to Val Moeller at email@example.com
- Send your photos (s) as a jpg attachment to Yvette Quevedo at firstname.lastname@example.org with a cc to Val Moeller at email@example.com
- Include a caption with your photo(s) identifying who is in the photo(s) and what is happening in the photo
- Please use this opportunity to tell our members and potential members the CWC story, your accomplishments, your plans for the next six months, how they can benefit by being a member and even more why they should be an active member
We are looking forward to all your submissions.